Printing Services

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How to change from landscape to portrait amp; have it stay there? -

Hi. I have a Canon Pixma iP3000. Changing from portrait to landscape is easy. The problem is I cannot get back to portrait AND, quot;have it stay therequot;. Each time I return to print, it has set itself back to landscape amp; no matter what I do, it just keeps returning to landscape. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to stay on portrait, but without success. It should be simple. BUT. amp; yes I do press OK after setting the page to portrait.

The Answer is very simple. When you change the settings from a document the settings would be saved only for that document. So what you need to do is go to Start gt; Control Panel gt; Printers and change the settings. Now this would apply to the printer irrespective of the document. If you still need help you can get back to me. :)

Landscape Paintin from Photo: http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Landscapes.htm I ordered a large poster print. That was awesome! Report Abuse

Go to page setup of any file then go to prefrence and select the landscape there.once ur page set save ur document and close the file. when next time u open the file. it will open in landscape mode.

Hello Dear In page button the window you change page manner there is a button key Default press it to save your settings . Good luck

Its very simple: Open Control Panel:-gt; Printers amp; Faxes --gt; right click on the printer u are dealing with--gt; select printing preferences --gt; Set what you want....it will stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home