Printing Services

Sunday, June 10, 2018

How do I get my HP OfficeJet Printer to print from the internet? I lost the papers to it when I moved.? -

I have a HP OfficeJet Printer,model #300. I don t have the manual that came with it and I can t figure out how to get it to print from the internet. Every time I try printing an error warning pops up. What can I do? I can t afford to buy a new one right now.

ISSUE: What are the software requirements and how to install the software for the HP OfficeJet 300 Printer/Fax/Copier series? SOLUTION: Listed in the Details section are the HP OfficeJet 300 Series hardware/software requirements and software installation instructions. System Requirements The following are the minimum computer system requirements: A PC compatible computer running Windows 3.1, 95, 98 or Millennium Edition A parallel port that supports bi-directional communication. 4 Megabytes (MB) of Random Access Memory (RAM). (8 MB RAM recommended) 5 MB available hard disk space. Windows 3.1 or Windows 95/98 operating system. IEEE-1284 Compliant parallel printer cable. NOTE: The HP OfficeJet 300 Series will not be supported in Windows NT 4.0, 2000, or XP. Load a DeskJet 500 print driver to print to the unit from these operating systems. Faxing and copying are still possible from the front panel in a standalone manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home