Printing Services

Friday, May 25, 2018

How do I convert my printer from a USB printer to a wireless printer? -

I own a HP 3330 which I received from a relative. It has a few USB ports but I want to be able to print from anywhere in the house without connecting my laptop to a cable. What s the best solution?

Ok. You could get yourself a Bluetooth printer adapter but that is for small children or you can get one of these: Linksys WPSM54G Wireless-G PrintServer with Multifunction Printer Support. Worked for me and it is awesome and cool!! Take a look at it here: http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite…

Honestly.. You cant. HP 3330 is a basic model printer which do not support wireless.

you have to have an adapter and good luck for that because they are so senative to new hardward. got it!

I m pretty sure you can pick up a wireless usb thingy. Ha, don t know the right name, but if you go down to your local computer store, they sure will. It will have two pieces, one to plug into the printer, and one for the computer, but no wire.

Just cut the wire off, it will still work.

assuming you already have a wireless network set up in your home, you can most like get a network print quot;serverquot; for your printer... you d plug it into the printer and then into your router and you d be able to print anywhere you could access your Wi-Fi home network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home