Printing Services

Monday, May 21, 2018

How to print the best quality photos? -

I m studying Graphics amp; Design and I need better quality print outs. I can t afford a whole new printer (just moved out of home, ha ha) . So, how can you get good quality picture print outs without breaaking the bank ? I have a 840C HP printer, which is like ancient (2002 maybe) . Would changing the paper give the pictures more quality ? What paper should I change it to if that would help ? Thank yoou :)

The better the paper the better result usually. As you do not say what paper you are using then it is difficult for someone to say one that you could change it to. Edit you may get better results using photo paper. The trouble is there are so many to choose from. There are different weights and also different finishes like gloss, matt pro gross etc. I bought loverly photo paper from Wilkinson the other day and that is supperby. It s very glossy and super white. It was £4.88 for 20 sheets of A4 premium quality and 270gm weight or I think £3.88 for 50 sheets of 4x6. You then need to set the printer to correct photo paper IE glossy and set to best standard which is high - the make of paper was Fujifilm. I also bought photo paper from Poundland, its called Perfect shots, superior photo paper which was 18 sheets of 200gm weight of A4 for just a £1. This is ok but less bright white and needs to be set to other photo paper for best result I found, even though it says it glossy. I also bougth some 180gm Fujifilm paper from Wilinsons which is on offer at the moment of buy one get one free. Each pack has 40 sheets of A4 or 50 4x6. The A4 is £6.99 and the 4x6 is again about £3 odd. so 80 sheets for less than £7 and 100 sheets of 4x6 for less than £4. The 40 sheet one is a lesser quality than the 270 gm premiun quality one and not so bright white but I have gotten good enough results from it and certainly better that plain paper. I find it best to test out the settings like pro gloss and then just gloss and the other photo paper to get the best results and then once you find the right paper and settings to use with it you are sorted. http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/bin/venda?e…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home