Printing Services

Friday, May 25, 2018

How do I get my HPofficejet 4215v to print? -

I got the printer to work about 3 months ago but for some reason, the printer is stuck on Fax mode. Can someone please tell me how to get it back on printer mode?

It defaults to fax mode. Thus the printer will always say fax, however if you do just go to print the mode should automatically switch to print mode. You should not have to touch anything on the printer, the driver software should automatically switch it. If you have anymore problems IM me. The name is smedrik@yahoo.com (I don t check email so IM is preferred)

Click startgt;control panelgt;Printers and other hardwaregt;printers and faxes. Once that window opens, you will see a list of printers, probably 2 or 3 HP, probably the fax printer is set as default, so just rightclick the icon for the printer you want as default, and select quot;set as default printerquot;. You can also find a lot of information and drivers on this page for your printer: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produ…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home