Printing Services

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

What do these charities do with the old and used ink jet carriages? -

i send off atleast 10 every month. is tehre anyway for me to make money with them? i am very poor at the monment

They sell them on to companies that refill them and sell them as remanufactured ink cartridges. You could sell them yourself on ebay. I think you ll get around £1 per cartidge, but have a search on ebay to check if it s worth it.

I have done this myself through the Boots Website as i get 100 points added to my account. They sell them on to the Ink Cartridge Company s for a price,then the companies refill them and try and flog us the ink again! ;)

They generally sell them to companies that recycle and refill them for resale. Unless you re collecting them in large amounts, I doubt you can make any money on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home