Printing Services

Monday, July 17, 2017

What is a good site to compare printing costs (eg, cost per page) for various printers? -

The real cost of a printer isn t just what you pay in the store. If one costs a lot more per page to print than another, that has to be factored in. I have seen web pages, reviews etc. that do compare actual printing cost per page, but can t seem to find one right now - now that Iquot;m buying a new printer and really need one. Do you have any suggestions? Have any web pages or other information sources helped you? Thanks...

it s easier to find the cost per page for laser printers then it is for inkjet printers. Injkjet printers are cheaper to purchase but more expensive to print with. Lasers are more expensive and yet the cost per print are cheaper. Most laser printers like hp and xerox printer tell you on the site. how to calculate the cost is the price of the toner divided amount of prints that you get for that price. Most toner yields are at 5% coverage which is the equivalent of a text only letter sized document. You should talk to people at www.nynjtechnology.com for more info. They helped me with my printing issues. I have a Xerox phaser 8560 that I bought from them. It s an awesome printer. I think the number is 646 544 7604. I stored it in my phone. They give free advice and they have good prices. You ll save more money if you get a quote over the phone then on the website. Trust me, my sales rep hooked me up. Good Luck.

Kodak makes some awesome printers. They are around 100 bucks at walmart, but the ink only costs like 10 bucks to replace. Now take a HP or Lexmark printer which might cost 60 bucks and the replacement inks cost around 30-40. Do the math and go buy yourself a Kodak printer and thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home