Printing Services

Sunday, July 16, 2017

How to set up a scanner on my hp photosmart scanner? -

I have a hp photosmart 3310 all in one printer! It prints photos, is a normal printer, and it s a scanner! I need a scanner, but I lost the instructions to it ! I really need to set up the scanner...if there is any way i can get the instructions please inform me, or if you own the same printer explain how you set up the scanner! this is urgent! 10 points for best answer!

That is the correct link but you have to know how to set the scanner. Download the software and plut it in a directory called HP Remove the USB cable from the HP. Power it on. Now start the software from the HP folder and you will re-connect the USB cable ONLY when the program asks you and NOT before. Let it do the setup. REBOOT the computer and windows will find the scanner. Now, go in the START menu and go in HP folder and start the scanning software quot;HP Solution Center. Start the software . Now, put the document on the glass face down. Select SCAN from the FILE menu and the scanner will scan the image to your monitor. Don t forget to set the scanner at 300 dpi for good scans. That s it http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum…

This site below will answer all the questions you have about your Hewlett Packard Photosmart 3310. If you need software download, setup manual, FAQ or solve to a problem: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manua… Hope this helps you. I would research it abit more for you but I am abit strapped for time today. Sorry. But, check it out. I m sure you ll find the answers you need there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home