Printing Services

Thursday, March 16, 2017

How do I make my external DVD burner be my f:drive? -

I have 2 printers, 1 printer is F and every since my dvd burner has been my G. And I am having trouble with burnin dvds. And not havin muck luck with that either.

Go control panel admin tools/disk mgmt and rename the drives to what you want you may have to name one some other until you get F freed up. Then put what you want on them. You can change all but C drive

Sory some of my spelling wasn t the greatest Report Abuse

go to control panel, administrative tools, computer management. Click on disk management and select the drive you want. right click on the drive and change the drive letters and path. Good luck

Disk Management! Under control panel or right click my computer and click manage. You can then change drive letters for most any drive! Good luck!

I m glad someone was able to answer this question for you. I know nothing about computers. My uncle is the computer expert, he has his own shop and there is nothing he doesn t know about computers. My computer messed up one time and I didn t know how to fix it so I called him. He told me step by step what to do, what each screen would say and what I was supposed to check on the screen. I thought he was using his computer as he was telling me what mine would say. I told him it was a good thing he had a computer handy to tell me what the places he took me to would say and to my surprise he said yes, I have a computer but no electricity. We had a bad storm 3 days earlier and his electriic had not been restored yet. He did it all from memory. Very impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home