Printing Services

Monday, March 13, 2017

How can I change the default type size for my printer? -

I read a newspaper article online yesterday and clicked on quot;printquot; to print it out. The type came out huge, like maybe size 16. I didn t think much about it, figured it was just the way that newspaper sent things. Later I renewed my McAfee subscription and printed out the receipt and it too came out in large print. Prior to yesterday everything I printed came out fine but it seems that somehow the default for my type size has changed. Any suggestions?

Do Print Preview before you print. Without knowing what browser you re using I can t offer any clues. Assuming Internet Explorer, try selecting a smaller font under View.

Before you print anything, always go to print preview and make all your print size changes there.

Copy and paste the web text into Word and change the size to whatever you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home