Printing Services

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Where do I connect the usb cable from my printer to the computer? -

So my printer wasn t working lately and I found a cable that said quot;USB 2.0quot; that was hooked to my printer, but NOT on my computer. Where do I hook it up from there? I can t find a place to hook it up.

On the back of your PC you will find USB ports insert the printer cable in one of the port start your printer then install the driver for printer.

look for the rectangle ports on the back of the computer. Those should be a USB ports

look for a rectangle box on your computer. and if you still cant find it; go to your printer companies website. you ll find tons on mauals there

It must have fallen out fron a USB port on the back (or perhaps, front) of your computer. Look more carefully, there must be one back there; after all it was plugged in and working once, wasn t it?

It would be very unusual for a computer to have no usb ports. Maybe your ports are already being used by your keyboard, mouse etc. If you don`t have enough ports, you can buy a very cheap adaptor, that will enable you to plug more stuff in. I bought one from ebay, there is an example of one in the link below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home