Printing Services

Monday, March 13, 2017

How can I get my printer working again? -

I have a Lexmark printer and I got the cartridges refilled. The people in the shop said the printer would tell me there was no ink but it would still work and it has so far. I have just tried printing and its now telling me the cartridge is unsupported. It wont let me work around this, so I cant print. can anyone help me please?

The shop lied to you. A lot of printer cartridges now have a chip in them and talk to the printer to tell it if they are genuine and how much ink they have used. Plus if you use refilled ones it usually invalidates the warranty on your printer.

Always use ORIGINAL cartridges. Refills simply F--k up ypur printer. Printers are very sensative, and delicate. pay the little extra, and get original cartridges.!!!

same thing happened to me (a refill) I will not do that again I would rather pay the extra good luck

buy genuine parts you cant go wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home