Printing Services

Saturday, December 24, 2016

What kind of printer for my college dorm room? -

I need to buy a printer for my college dorm room in the fall, any suggestions on what kind or brand?

I would recommend a HP all-in-one. Living in a dorm you will have limited space. I have one I purchase for the reason it had wifi capabilities. I did not have yo hook it directly to my computer or LAN/router, but could use it on such. I have and like the HPDeskjet 6980. It will not disappoint. Also not too bad if you end up with a notebook. http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?leve…

Look into the Lexmark line of printers. not expensive, doesn t take up a lot of space/area and will still produce good looking printouts for papers/reports, etc.

I have the Lexmark 2200 Series it works pretty well and it s relatively small check it out Good luck in your search [?]

Definately not one of those all-in-one units with a copier. People will try to photograph their bums! Or maybe that s not a bad idea. Sorry about that digression. HP s are always solid, and ink easy to find. Canon s are right on as well. Stay away for Lexmark.

i use and really like the hp deskjet940c you could probably get another printer like this that is better this one is kinda old

Brand doesn t matter. Get a cheap color one. Get a multifunction with scan, copy, and print ability. Even better if you have spare cash is to get one that has full-duplex or a color laser. A laser printer is a larger upfront expense but you ll find you need to print so much that you may save on the cartridges (inkjet cartridges are a lot more expensive per page). One other thing to consider is a lot of colleges have free prints (usually up to a certain quota per semester).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home