Printing Services

Saturday, December 17, 2016

What is the smallest all-in-one printer available? -

I am looking for an all-in-one printer that has a small footprint and generally takes up a small amount of space on my desk. I currently have an HP PSC 1210 which has dimensions of 16.8 x 10.2 x 6.7. I am looking for something that is the same size or smaller even! Functions that I am interested in are scanning, copying, and printing and I would prefer a flatbed.

I myself own several black and white HP Laserjet printers (HP 4M, 5 and 5N), one HP Officejet RX40 lt;= this inkjet combo I now use mainly for simple copying at home and one terrific HP Color Laserjet 4550 lt;= extremely heavy like 90 lbs. A friend gave me a multifunction HP Laserjet 3330 bec it didn t work and displayed a Scanner malfunction, which I never could resolve as it is a common discrepancy and truthfully this HP 3330 is not well built and does not even have an separate ON/OFF switch... Anyway wanting a multifunction laserjet, I searched reader comments on PC World, Amazon etc and then went to the retail stores and if you want small footprint multifunction laser, then based on tech and consumer magazine recommendations I like and am actually thinking of buying the CANON Imageclass MF4150 Laser Printer - Copier, Fax Machine, Scanner Print, Copy, Fax and Scan with the imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Multifunction that sells in the range from $199 to $249 and is sold at OFFICEMAX, STAPLES, BEST BUY! Actually Costco Wholesale had the better CANON MF4270 (has ethernet port) on special that ended 5.25.2008 for $289 - $40 + sale tax and free shipping which I ordered and am awating arrival. Hope the Above Info Helps!

HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer 17.09 x 11.42 x 6.38 in You may also check out: Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer 16.6 × 11.8 × 6.9 in. Kodak ink is about 50% less than HP s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home