Printing Services

Monday, December 19, 2016

When ever I start up my computer the printer automatically installs itself. How do I stop it from doing this? -

I have a hp 1300 series printer. It keeps re-installing itself every time the computer is turned on. This is very annoying and wastes alot of time because I always have to wait for it to install all the time. It never did this before, but has done it all the time now for about a month. I m not sure what I did but would like it to install itself and stay installed everytime the computer is turned on and off.

What operating system do you have? I would: 1.) Unplug the printer from the computer 2.) Uninstall the drivers 3.) Restart the computer 4.) Install the drivers 5.) Restart the computer again.

disconnect it when you don t need it and connect it when you need it

You installed the printer from the CD supplied. Let windows install it, and it will quit. It does no harm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home