Printing Services

Friday, December 23, 2016

How can I open the jammed head of my colour cartridge to get it refilled? -

I understand there are three holes in the colour cartridge from where the inks flow and one of the holes of my colour cartridge is jammed and the ink does not flow from it. I want to get it refilled. Could you advise me what should I do to open the third hole of the cartridge?

Rub the print head gently with a tisse dampened with rubbing alcohol. Many refil kits include a quot;cleaning solutionquot; bottle with their ink. That cleaning solution is just rubbing alcohol. Depending on the depth of the clog, you may have to soak the print head in the solution for a few minutes. Try the above and then run the cartridge through the head cleaning on the printer. A few turns at each item should open it up.

Buy a refill kit at computer store it has all the attachments and you could keep it for future refill.

Lookup the instructions for your make and model printer. http://www.oddparts.com/ink/help.htm http://www.vamex.com/illustrated_instruc… Next time list the make and model. They all are not refilled the same way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home