Printing Services

Monday, December 26, 2016

How do i change the size of the Text on my printer? -

When i print out a document or page from the net.The writing is tiny.Can anybody tell me a easy way to enlarge the text.

this happened to someone I know. When you print it brings up the option to edit your options before you press print for sure. Look around I am pretty sure you can change your size in the same area you can chose how many copies you want and how many pages you want. I did it before.

first, it is all you print is small? i dont belive that. if from net you can choose print preview from File menu. from there u can see if it fit to your page or not. if not you can change the scale just above the screen, u will see it. or else u can choose landscape or anything u can find in there. hope it helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home