Printing Services

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Where can i find replacement software for my lexmark printer? -

I have a lexmart X1240 all in one printer, and i have lost my installation disc and am needing to re-install my printer. I have searched lexmark website and found nothing of the info i am needing. Is there anywhere else i can find the software i need to install my computer???

here is the link on the Lexmark website for the driver: http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/sequentia…

I looked at the Lexmark website and don t see the X1240number listed. Questions: Are you sure about the model # ? Did you buy it in North America or the UK ? Could it be Grey Market ? (made for south america , but transshipped illegally and sold in north america...not supported). Are you sure it s not the X1270? (I would be tempted to try the X1270 drivers) Your best bet will be to contact Lexmark and tell them your problem. Good luck.

www.drivers.com

Lexmark website does have that driver. You didn t look hard enough.

Email lexmark - they can send you a disk or a link where to download it.

The vendor website is usually the best source. You should call Lexmark customer service. It is really weird that they dont have the software on their website..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home