Printing Services

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Can anybody give step to step instrtuctions on how to e-mail images from dell 926 printer? -

I have tried all the answers that I have received so far to no avail. I know it can be done because I did once but cannot repeat the action. Either my computer locks up or it tells no such file can be found.

Place the image on the scanner, hit quot;SCANquot; save the image to an easy place, like your desktop. Right click on the image and scroll down to send to... From the submenu select quot;emailquot; This will open up your email program and automatically set the image as an attachement. If you do not use an email program. Open up your email in your web browser, create email, and under your address bar there should be an option to attach file (normally looks like a paper clip) do that and select the image from the saved location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home