Printing Services

Friday, July 24, 2015

Can you use store bought ink with a dell all in one printer? -

I have a dell all in one desktop printer and it sucks so don t buy it. But anyways, I always get the ink from the dell site but I ran out and I need to print a paper that is due tomorrow so does store bought ink for like HP printers work?

NO! The Hp ink will not work. You can try buying the compatible inkjets, cause their cheaper, but just be careful. If it s your personal printer, you don t want to get a compatible inkjet that will leak and mess up the inside, because then you ll have to buy a new printer! Sounds like you might be headed in that direction anyway. go to www.inkpal.com and see if they have your ink. Otherwise, email me directly and I ll find you compatible pricing for your Dell printer. It will be cheaper than the Dell brand. lindaws@documentsystems.com

Yes, check your local office superstore. Get a kit with ink, syringes ....etc. DW

Doesn t matter where you buy it as long as it s compatible with your printer model

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home