Printing Services

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Have a canon mp210 printer. When i try to feed the paper i get an error messange saying paper jam. ? -

I have tried using different amounts of paper. I have tried using different kinds of paper. I looked through it to check that no paper was stuck and it wasent. It goes partly through then it stops. If anyone knows anything about this please tell me.

It might be stuck Here is the steps to make it better (this should work or that is a big problem): 1.Look near where your paper sits. 2. There should be a adjusting bar for the paper 3. The paper adjusting bar might not be set to A4 paper Another step to make it better 1.Open the cartridge Bar up that means you know where your inkjet cartridges sit open that bar up. 2. Check for any let over paper from the jam that could cause another jam 3. Close it up and check That will probably do it.. If you have anymore problems i recommend to go to canon website and search around there thanks Then Former Computer Technician Email me if you have question, Luke Luke.Mathiesen@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home