Printing Services

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

How to you make words bigger on printer? -

I have canon printer connected to my computer. I went into a site today to print something and the letters are too small.How do i enlarge letters? Is their a comp setting?I have windows xp!

I don t believe you have that option with your printer What I would suggest that may work for you is this. When you are at the site and want to enlarge the fonts Click view Click text size and change it here to your preference...

What you might have to do is download the page you want to print first on to your computer(remember where it puts it)then go to that folder and see if it gives you an option to enlarge the font,,,,,,,,,if so heh presto

sometimes you can just click print preview and enlarge from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home