Printing Services

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am planning to buy a new Printer What do you recommend? -

I am leaning toward HP either the 6280 or 7280. Any problems or experience.

I would honestly have to tell you that this depends on your interest level. Like the person above me said, if you re interested in printing photos (which i would urge you not to bother with in the first place due to the fact that they will fade out in a very short time and that its more expensive to print these lower quality photos than it is to take them to a store and have them make a higher quality version) then the 7280 is your printer. I had an HP C320. It broke several times. Finally, it got to be more hassel than it was worth. Plus, the ink cartridges were so expensive. I ended up throwing the printer out and buying a print/scan lexmark for $49.99. It ended up being cheaper to buy a new unit with cartridges than it did to replace the other ones. I d do it again in a heartbeat!

id say definatly get a HP if you want photo printer get the 7280

Before you buy any printer, check the cartridge prices. HP is usually pricey. Remember, you only buy the printer once, but you will be buying the cartridges over and over. Personally I m partial to Canon printers (for color) and Brother (for laser). Both are very reliable and the cartridges are fairly inexpensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home