Printing Services

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

If i buy a professional photo camara, What kind of printer should i buy? -

What kind of printer do professional photographers have?

There are 3-color printers and 5-color printers. I have been told that 5-color ones produce better photos. Epson and Canon are both good brands but someone who prints photos professionally bought a Canon and had to bring it into the shop twice within a few months. Though this can happen with any brand, with an Epson you get express replacement. They will ship you a replacement Fedex and pick up the old one at their expense. So that alone makes me recommend Epson. I have been using and recommending Epsons for well over ten years. I get ink for my Epsons for under $3 a cartridge at http://ccs-digital.com They work great for me and look fine even for photos on photo paper but I can t guarantee they will last 100 years like Epson claims their ink will. My oldest photos are only about 10 years old and they still look fine. But if I have to reprint them in a number of years I will still have saved a lot of money and I m sure the print quality years from now will be better than it is today.

A Canon. I had a blocked print head in mine and Canon sent me a new one worth about £70 ($140) within a few days - the customer services was superb. They did not even ask me to send the blocked one back as proof. As an experiment using a last resort solution I unblocked the first one at a later date and now I have a spare one, but I print loads, and I mean loads, of photos and 8 feet high posters on mine and I have never had the print head block only that once. Mine is physically built to last. This is no flimsy bit of plastic but a printer that s meant to last. Canon are the best printers I have ever had. You can get 8 or even 9 ink systems with Canon if you want to print pictures professionally. They have red and green cartridges as well as photo cyan and magenta and also the standard yellow, cyan, magenta, black/s for a better range of tones. I love my Canon printer, and I have had Lexmark, HP and an Epson - which I would never have again - to compare it to and none was a patch on my Canon. Different printers suit different people. Some like HP some like Canon. This link has an example of an 8 ink Canon wide format up to A3 size print outs, printer. Its just a random example I have never had this printer myself, but I would buy one! http://www.twenga.co.uk/prices-PIXMA-Pro…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home