Printing Services

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How do i connect my wireless pc to my home printer? -

i finally bought a laptop and now i want to use the print feature. how do i connect it to my printer that i use for my home computer?

The first thing you want do to is share the printer on your home pc. Then, you can connect to it on your laptop and print wirelessly. It s hard to explain every step without showing screenshots. I ve included a tutorial that goes through each step.

you need a router on your home computer i have brought a program that works well,network magic just install the program ,install it on your laptop and home computer very easy to use no cables to remove.

use the network wizard in windows and set up a network, Then set the printer to quot;sharedquot; on the desktop. On the laptop you must connect to the new network and then look for quot;networkquot; printers in quot;add printersquot;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home