Printing Services

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Whats a good, fairly cheap, wireless printer thats decent at printing pictures? -

I need a printer for my HP Pavilion laptop. The only things I need are: -Wireless with built in wifi -Reasonably prices, fairly cheap -Decent at printing pictures -Compatible with Vista Thanks.

I think it would be best to ask your question in the HP forums at http://www.hp-forums.com. You can ask pros and also interact with other HP users to answer and ask related questions. I go there for problems with my machine all the time and get the answer pretty quickly. You can also find and request drivers. Hope this helps. Good luck!

If you re looking for a reliable all-in-one inkjet with good quality output, a solid warranty and inexpensive ink, look at the Epson workforce or NX series. Right now you can get a refurbished workforce 500 from epson for $45 with free shipping. It s a scanner/copier/printer/fax with wifi and document feeder. The best warranty in the industry. For a year, Epson will fedex a replacement and pick up the old one should you need it. You can get reusable cartridges for Epsons from http://www.ccs-digital.com for under $3 each which hold about double the ink of standard cartridges. I ve been using them for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home