Printing Services

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I tried printing a e-mail I got that was not readable after I printed it. What happened and how do I fix it? -

I received a readable English e-mail. I wanted to print it, however, when I printed it, it came out in garbled all cap letters, weird designs, some numbers, nothing showing any English Words. What happened and how can I fix it so I can print out the original English Letter?

Check that the printer you re using is the same as the default printer in your printers folder (control panel/printers). If it isn t and there is another printer in there that matches your actual printer, right click it, and set it as the default or make sure to choose it when you re printing. If the printer in the printers folder is the same as your actual printer, then shut off the printer (the computer too if you like) and when you restart the printer it should work fine. If you still have a problem, re-install the drivers.

paste and copy to a word document (any one will do as long as it isn t notebook/notepad) if the writing comes out in the english language try and print it. hope this helps

try restarting your computer. If that doesn t work re-install your printers drivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home