Printing Services

Friday, February 27, 2015

How can I get my printer system file back in order to spool again? -

I changed my printer recently from a lex to Hp, when i uninstalled the lex another file I need to print was also deleted and I need to know how to get it back so I can spool again and print on my hp, the file is C:\Windows\System32\LEXBCES.EXE Can I download it from anywhere free of charge? Thanks

Just go in the START menu and click on RUN Now enter the following msconfig and press ENTER Go into the Print services and put a checkmark near Print Spooler Service.. Exit and reboot. or, go in the printer preferences and select quot;Print after spoolingquot; That s it

delete the printer driver restart computer then install the printer driver .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home