Printing Services

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Why do I keep getting white lines in my printouts? -

Im using an epson dx4200 printer and I keep getting white lines appearing on my printouts even after installing new ink. Ive tried cleaning the heads with the head cleaning utility and ive had a go at realigning the heads but still no luck. I dont know wether im aligning the heads correctly or what. Any tips?

Try cleaning the heads, or alighning the print heads in the printers maintenance screen in options this should fix the problem mate.

Are you cleaning the heads manually, or using the clean option? If using the option I would try cleaning them manually.

What do you mean by white lines? Where is the white coming from, do you mean, it s just not printing at some areas leaving the white paper showing thinly or there is actual white paint being printed? If it s the paper showing, maybe you have dust in your printer?

personaly id uninstall itamp; reinstall it if you,v done all the cleaning .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home