Printing Services

Friday, July 25, 2014

Where can I go to print some documents? -

I do not have a printer. The school library is closed this weekend. I have quite a few documents to print out before class on Monday and some of them will not be ready to print until Sunday afternoon or evening.

We have several places in my area. Do you have a Kinkos? Office Max? Office Depot? Re: a printer -- watch your weekly newspaper ads. Here, every weekend, our computer stores compete with each other and you can get a good weekend special. I picked up a Brother Laser for $59 and that included a starter cartridge. Another time I bought an HP all-in-one for $59. They print very well. The stores have a limited number for sale so you have to be there early.

Kinkos or office max or something along the lines of that would most likely work or you could save it to any memory stick/card and go to a friend s house or the library and print them there. Also a printer is pretty vital if you re in school so i would look in some news ad or Sunday papers for some cheap printers..i would go with HP along the lines of 50-70$. ~~cheers, Ash~~

See if there is a Kinkos near you; they can print it for you.

you can go to a printer

kinkos

Call me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home