Printing Services

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Is it possible for my printer to print when it is on low ink? -

is it possible for my printer to print when it is on low ink? my printer keeps saying that it is on low ink. but i suppose that means there is some ink left and what confuses me is that my printer says it can t be used. i don t understand. please help. my sister wants me to print something important for her RIGHT NOW because she has to hand it up soon!

Hi Amanda If you got that message a while back, don t be surprise if the ink runs dry. If you just got the message recently, you can still print a good number of pages before it actually fails to print. I gather that you can print at least 100 pages when you just received the warning.

It should print unless the print heads are clogged. Then you might be in trouble.

Considering that it is LOW on ink and not OUT OF ink, yeah, I d say it would print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home