Printing Services

Saturday, July 12, 2014

What happends if I use a different type of ink for my printer? -

I just bought a new HP all-in-one C3180 printer(ink #92-93), but I also have a HP all-in-one 1311(ink #27-28). I still have a couple of ink cartiges from the 1311, is it ok if I use them in the new C3180?

If the cartridges fit properly, it should be ok although not recommended. Line it up with an old one and look for differences, if they are virtually identical then I am sure it wouldn t hurt to try. Hey, whats the worst that can happen? Just pull it out if it doesn t work.

These cartridges are differen and you will not be able to use it

If the cartridges fit, I don t see why you wouldn t be able to use them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home