Printing Services

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Can I use address labels for a laser printer with my inkjet? -

I got a big pack of peel-off address labels from Costco today, Avery #5160. I just noticed that it is labeled quot;Laserquot; on the side...I have an inkjet printer, HP Deskjet 6122. Can I use there labels with my printer?

Yes, you can use them in an inkjet. Just understand that the printing can be subject to running when it gets wet, just like most anything from an inkjet.

Yes, you can physically use them, but they may not come out the way you want them to because of formatting differences between the printers. You may have to manually set the page parameters to get them to print correctly. Waste a sheet of paper and hold it up in front of the sheet of labels to test formatting before wasting a sheet of labels.

Yes you can use these labels but bear in mind that this particular Avery sheet is actually letter size not A4.

I think you can especially if its full sheets :)

Probability yes, Try a sheet and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home