Printing Services

Monday, August 11, 2014

How do I connect (wireless) to a printer? -

I have a laptop and my printer is connected to the computer in the bedroom. Can I set up my laptop to use the printer wirelessly? Please explain in detail.

Yes you can. Go to the control panel and then printers on the desktop PC. Right click on the one you want to share, then properties, then check the box to quot;Share this Printer.quot; Then on the laptop go to the control panel then Printers. Click add printer. Then it should find it.

It s possible but you need to share the printer that connected to your other computer. Check quot;My Network Placesquot;. Click the icon that has a file name Residential. It will prompt another window and ask for the username and password of that computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home