Printing Services

Thursday, August 14, 2014

What kind of all in one printer do you have? -

I need a printer,scanner,photo copier, don t care about fax. I want to know about the ease of use and print detail. I need to do quality prints and photo copies for a booklet. I prefer a cannon brand. If you have one what make model and how well you like it. Or if you have a different brand tell me about it. I have a Cannon Pixma ip1600 brand new, and a Cannon bjc2100 old printer.

I had the same cannon 6 years ago. I now have 2 printers the 1st is the HP1205 all in one. its brilliant,easy to use. the other is a epson photo R200 which is good for printing straight on to disc. The print quality on the HP is very good, ink saving in draft mode dosent look much different from the best. hope you found this useful.

epsoncx3810 i can fax through my computer ( no built in modem ) via the scanner, good hi quality photo prints ( 4 color not 6 ), inkwell are small, black runs out pretty quick ( as expected ), price was cheap ( on sale for 70.00 ), software is ok for it, i use 3rd party software for photo mamnagement and use only the drivers for the OS ( Windows 2000 sp4 ), print psed is somewhat slow in best mode ( really slow on photo mode ), if you lower quality for spped gain the results look pretty bad, so basically i always leave it in best mode reagaurdless of what i am printing, i was looking at the canon since my wife has canon photo printer, but at least he epson has seperate inkwells for all the colors.

My older epson 880 was a dream machine for printing but couldn t do anything else. My new HP all-in-one gives me another chance to say the warranty is worthless and I ll never buy HP again.

i use dell products, they work well and the online support is great

do not buy a lexmark x5150 i got mine cheap but ink cartridges are outrageous

hp

I have a Brother DCP-110C and I love it. Its a 4-in-1, a printer, coper, scanner, and Photo Capture. And the Ink is very cheap.

Dell AIO 962. It works great. It does fax though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home