Printing Services

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where can I get software that I lost for my printer? -

I need to install a printer on a new computer but I lost the software disc. Is there a way to get ahold of the software without a disc?

Yes you can. Just see the printer series and go to the manufacturer website to download the driver. It s free

Go to the website of the maker of your printer. Go to Support, download drivers and software, enter your model number and download the drivers and software you need and install them.

yes u can by 3 ways 1- type here the model of this printer 2- enter the site of the printer and search for the drive of printer 3- ener www.driverguide.com and search for the drive of printer i hope to help u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home