Printing Services

Thursday, November 14, 2013

How do I get my printer to print a document horizontally so when I fold it in half, it looks like a book.? -

I have this project I m doing for school where i have to make a dictionary of words out from a book. I would like to have the printer print it horizontally so it looks like a real dictionary. Is it even possible to do that? If so can someone tell me how to do it step by step?

Okay, you were given half the answer. First, you want to print in landscape. Second, you want to create two columns so that each takes up about half the page. Each column will represent a page when folded. You want to print page 4 and then page 1 on one side, pages 2 and 3 on the other. When you fold it, page 1 is the cover, then 2 and 3, then 4 is the back.

Change the document settings so it will print in Landscape, not Portrait. 1. open yr Word document 2. press Ctrl and hold this down while pressing P 3. a Print dialogue box will open 4. At the top right of this box (near the printer name) click on Properties 5. Look for Orientation = Portrait / Landscape and select landscape 6. Click OK to change the page orientation. 7. Click OK to print the document.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home