Printing Services

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How do I change printer outputs from binary to ascii? -

I have a Macbook and an HP C3100 (printer and scanner in one), 3180 to be precise. Whenever I try to print, I get jarbled letters at the top of page. I read that I need to change the output from binary code to ascii. However, on the internet, it gives those directions for Photoshop and other programs. I am merely trying to print from NeoOffice however and I can t find advice on how to do that. So, on NeoOffice, how do I change that output from binary to ascii and is that definitely what I need to do? I get the same result with color and black-and-white by the way. Thanks so much.

That sounds like a printer driver problem. Make sure you have the latest version.

uninstall the driver, and install it again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home