Printing Services

Saturday, October 19, 2013

How do I know what kind of ink to put in my printer? -

I ve got an ink jet refill kit, it s to refill an ink cartidge. How do I know what kind to put into my printer? This one lists many different printers, and their series. But the serious are pretty much just numbers - first, I ve never seen an Epson printer (mine) with these numbers.. example: S020034. I don t believe that is a model, what is it? How do I find out if this kit is compatible with my printer? Thanks.

Christine, The number you mentioned is probably the printer s serial number. You need the Model Number, which should be on the front cover or face of the printer. Alternatively, check the documentation that comes with your printer. Your Epson printer model should be a Rxxxx where xxxx is a 3 digit or 4 digit number. That being said, most inks are compatible with the majority of cartridges. I would suggest you contact the manufacturer of your refill kit and specify the model number of your printer.

actually it is the cartridge model just go to a computer store then say epson S020034 they know it all ready what to give you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home