Printing Services

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What do you think is wrong with my printer? -

My printer is really acting up. When I try to print something, it will not print. It always did before. I know that I have ink and I have paper. It makes the noise that the cartlidge moved over but it still will not print anything. What do you think is wrong?

move usb cable in other usb port. go to start - control panel -printer and faxes -right click with your printer -uninstal (if you have a cd for your printer).go out usb cable for your printer and reinstal the driver (for printer).conect usb cable ,ctrl +P -print test page. that s all. good luck !

It sounds like a bad track inside the printer. There is a belt inside the printer that moves the cartridge to rpint stuff. On some printers when you open the top the cartridge would move itslef into view so you can change the cartridge. Does your printer do this? If not it could be a bad belt. It isn t worth fixing. i say just sell the printer on Ebay and by a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home