Printing Services

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Why does my computer freeze whenever i turn on my Printer? -

I have a EPSONSTYLUS CX7800 and whenever i turn on my printer, my whole computer system freezes. ALT+CTRL+DELETE does not work and neither does ESC. I can still turn On and Off my printer but my computer still remains frozen. Please help! O.O

With the printer OFF, Remove printer software, Reinstall the printer software, restart your computer. Turn on printer, it should be fixed. If not post an add on here and email me so I can find you.

1. Not enough room on your hard drive. 2. Not enough RAM memory. 3. Printer software is corrupted. Probably #3. In which case you should do a disk defrag. Uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it. Should work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home