Printing Services

Friday, January 25, 2013

How to send fax via computer? -

I want to get rid of my fax machine as it was very expensive and rubbish! I have Windows XP and have the function send fax via my PC but I get an error message saying line busy , do I need to have 2 phone lines? Or have I got something set up wrong? (I have Sky, the PC and my fax machine all plugged into the one socket with a double adapter) What am I doing wrong?

Hi, I suggest you use online faxing solutions http://faxfromyourpc.blogspot.com/ They are a GREEN choice because you don t waste paper and not to mention the headaches of paper jams, ink and paper expenses you have to bear with fax machines. With online faxing you DON T need a fax machine, or complicated installation. If you have a computer with internet access then you are ready to fax and you can fax to any fax number in the world. Plus, you can filter out all that SPAM and only get the faxes you need. Plus you will also get a FREE local or toll free fax number. Also, did you know that a fax machine is the most energy consuming office machine? However, with online faxing you can send AND receive faxes 24/7 without increasing your electricity bill. Plus these services will give you a free local or toll free number among other features offered. You should take advantage of their 30 day free trial where you can test drive their service and then see if it is what you need. I made the switch over the online faxing last year and I ve save thousands on electricity bills, paper and ink expenses. It is so much easier, if you know how to send an email then you know how to fax online. http://faxfromyourpc.blogspot.com/

Are you connected to the internet via cable modem, or through a regular phone line? You ll need a fax modem hooked up through the regular phone line if you want to send faxes directly from your computer with WinXP. Most people use an online fax service these days. They re super cheap and you can send/receive faxes with the click of a mouse. You ll even get your own professional toll free fax number. There are many services, and I d recommend you do your research. Check out the online fax reviews (http://computerfaxing.org/internet-fax-reviews ) for more information about online fax services. Or you can find more information about computer faxing in general at http://computerfaxing.org . Good luck!

quot;line busyquot; usually mean the receiver s line is busy. Alternatively, you can try sending fax online for free at http://www.GotFreeFax.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home