Printing Services

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Whats with the connection of my printer to the computer? -

My printer is a bit outdated, it s an Epson CX1500. But I m ever so loyal to it. I ve already installed the software and everything. The printer s usb cable is already connected and it s on and everything but it keeps telling me that it can t be detected!! Could anyone please help me with this? *note: If it helps more, I m out of black ink. Just saying. In case there s something related.

Which operating system do you use? 1) It could be that the printer connector is not working. 2) Try another cable USB cable 3) Try Centronic plug also known as a parrallel connection. Try to download and load the latest Epson CX1500 drivers for your operating system

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home