Printing Services

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can I print to my wireless laser printer from a remote location? -

I have a linksys wireless network and a wireless printer at home. I would like to print something from outside my network (say I m at Starbucks). How can I do this?

You have to get within range of your wireless network. So unless Starbucks is next door... One way to get within range is to remote connect to a computer that is within range of the printer. If your only computer is the laptop and its with you sipping coffee, then you are out of luck. Search on quot;remote connectionquot; in a search engine if you do have desktop computer turned on at home. Then you can jump onto the Internet at Starbucks, remote down to your internet-connected workstation at your house and have that machine do your printing for you at the nearby printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home