Printing Services

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How do I get my printer to stop printing out a test page before every single thing I print out?? -

It is such a waste of paper, so I want to prevent the printer from automatically printing a test page before each thing I print. How do I stop it from doing this please?

Shut down and Re-install it.

Is it really a Windows test page, or is it a separator page to separate print jobs (possibly with info about what is printed)? If you are using a network printer or print server, it might be set to print a separator page for each print job, so you can tell where each batch of printing (from potentially different people) starts/stops. If it is something done by your printer driver, you have to disable it there. The only thing I can find in a standard print driver that might cause a quot;Separator Pagequot; is that setting in the Advanced tab of the printer Properties.

First make sure you check the pop up box that will make the printing page to be single copy if you want, then make sure before shutting down the computer,the papers or data that will be printed should be completed; also don t shut the computer and printer without completing all of it, this can cause malfunction with the printer; if not so check the status of the printer or call the customer service of the printer s brand. They can help to refix the problem with it. I hope it will help you!^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home