Printing Services

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Why does all my stuff prints out in purple, even though my printer is supposed to be a color printer? -

Why does all my stuff prints out in purple, even though my printer is supposed to be a color printer? Is it the fault of my printer or of the ink? The ink is past its expiration date, but the ink I used this before this one did the same thing. Of course, that ink could have also been expired. My printer is one of those ancient ones that you have to manually feed paper to. Can anyone figure out if the strange color is because of the printer or the ink?

The printer heads may need to be cleaned and there should be a setting to do that. The ink could be bad, where are you buying it? Does it print just black if you ask it to? Try cleaning the print heads.

just change your ink cartridge. If this happens with the new one, get your printer checked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home