Printing Services

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Printing from a mac to a printer connected to a Windows PC? -

I want to print from my iBook to my HP F300 printer connected to my pc. When I add the printer from Windows networking, it asks for the printer model. It doesn t have the model listed, so what should I choose?

just disconnect the printer from the other pc and connected to the mac and install the cd for the printer and there

hey, wtf. first, is the printer connected to the windows computer or the mac computer, all you said is pc, that could mean anything actually. and your doing cross-platform sharing? windows and mac dont get along in the real world, and if you can get it to work the place i would be looking, if i were you, is google forums. make sure you have the question put in correctly cause it still makes no sense. add more info then we ll answer your question if it makes sense. hope that helps

Download the driver from the web. I am not sure if hp has mac drivers but you could always go to www.hp.com and check.

It probably means that there isn t a driver available for your mac. Try to go to the printer manufacturer s website to see if they have an divers you can download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home