Printing Services

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I paid a bill on line last nighbut my printer did not work. How can I print the receipt today? -

The website where paid the bill has not updated so no proof that I paid. Can I find this in computer history?

Making a payment online is a secure transaction and more often than not you can t just navigate back to a url to retrieve a receipt page. You ll have to wait for the site to update. In the future it is possible to save a page s html and view and print it later. On your browser toolbar select File-gt;save as... and save it as a webpage or text file.

You must have paid by Credit Card or PayPal. THERE IS A RECORD. If the printer is working then you can print, if not the record of payment is still at the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home