Printing Services

Saturday, September 26, 2009

How much will it cost to get my magenta ink running in my printer again? -

I have a Brother MFC-5440CN printer and the magenta ink isn t working regardless of getting new cartridges or not. I don t want to lug the thing on the bus to some obscure printer shop for some guy to charge me a crazy amount of money for something which is probably very simple to fix. Thanks.

just go to walmart of tigerdirect.com

About $150 - that s the cost of a 5860 which took the place of yours. I had a Brother MFC and LOVED the print quality and the ink economy when printing. However, I HATED the fact that it constantly runs the cleaning cycle - which seriuosly drains your ink. You magenta print head is burnt out and not much you can do about it. I switched to an Epson printer and like that very much. Not quite as efficient with the ink when printing, but doesn t do that cleaning cycle all the time like the Brothers do. So over all much better ink use.

just get a new printer. The new printers come with ink. So the cost of a new one is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home