Printing Services

Friday, September 18, 2009

How do I print on textured cardstock with my Dell Laser Printer 1700n? -

I have tried setting the paper type to card stock and something called bond. I have tried several different combinations in the print quality section. The end result is that the printed page looks awful. The texture is kind of a waffle weave, and the printer only seems to be printing on the top. The ink doesn t seem to be getting into the crevices that make up the texture pattern. There are several choices for quot;customquot; paper types, but I can t figure out how to program them.

I m not familiar with the Dell line of laser printers. My Dell is just a plain old inkjet. But you might find answers at the support link. Specifically, the online user guides: http://support.dell.com/support/topics/g… Failing that, there s also a contact us link (email) and live chat link in the upper right corner as well as a toll-free number that might actually get you to a live person :-) wwbgd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home